Friday, September 29, 2006

Recovery 101

Well, the show is finished and I think it was a major success! We had a nearly full house for our last performace, which is good to know! Now I can concentrate on my life again, since I have it back now. I wonder what I am going to do with all the time I have now?

In other news, the rAge expo is tomorrow, and me and my friend Matt "Flint" Benic is going there to see what is cooking, and hopefully kick some butt in the unofficial PSP / Nintendo DS LAN we organized. So if you read this and are there, come and say hi. I will be the tall old guy with the thinning hair amongst all the kids :). It will also be fun meeting all the people from the forums (which I read occasionally, but not really post to). Just remember kids, the idea is to have fun, don't go serious on me!

Matt is also getting his Xbox 360 tomorrow (jealous!), so we will probably set that up too sometime over the weekend. Otherwise I think it will just be a chilling weekend just to get my breath back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sam, i like your blog man, i just woundering if you freind Matt was the one who is selling the Xbox 360's becuase im very interested in buying one, if you can, email me back at Basebal000@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Dave