Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Overdue Update

Yes, I know, I have not updated this blog in a while! But you can blame the usual suspects, being busy, being too lazy, and all that jazz So, here is a bit of stuff that is going on:

Show
We are in the home stretch as far as the show is concerned, our performances are next week, so this week it is the final dress rehearsal, which basicly means we get screamed at a lot . The show also has got a name now, it is called "A step too far", and it is your basic love pentagon. If anyone wants to come and have a look, they can contact The Beat dance studio for tickets. It will be on the 21-23 September in the UNISA little theatre in Skinner street, Pretoria.

Rage
On the weekend of the 29th of September it is South Africa's premier computer entertainment (i.e. games) show, Rage. As it will be the first time I will be attending, I am quite looking forward to it. A friend of mine, Matthew "Flint" Benic has organized a very informal PSP/ Nintendo DS LAN at the event, which I think will be a lot of fun. Check his blog for details if you are interested. Can't wait to kick people's asses at Wipeout: Pure and Burnout: Legends!

It will also be thwe official launch of the Xbox 360 in South Africa, so one can assume that Microsoft will be there in full force... So, exciting times!

Other news
And in other news....

There is no other news . I'll try and post back on how our final rehearsals are going if I find time and energy...

All for now...

2 comments:

Flint said...

At last! :)
No get your photoblogging going so we can see what you look like when you swing a sword around :p

Samuel Kock said...

Uhm, dude how am I gonna take a picture of myself? I'll have to give my phone camera to someone else, and besides, my camera phone is in for repairs...

Here's hoping I get it back before the show starts....