Thursday, May 18, 2006

Update

I have not updated this blog in a while, mainly due to a lack of anything to say and a lot of laziness. But I decided to make an entry today.

So what is new? Well, we have started rehearsing for my dance studio's big annual show, called Expressions 2006. I'm not sure what it is exactlky about, but I suppose I will find out in due course :).

My first rehearsal was on Tuesday night, where I found out I was not as fit as I used to be! Also, in this show there is a lot of sword work (we have a seperate trainer for that), which means that my right hand and arm is quite stiff today! I am a leftie by nature, you see :)...

My next rehearsal is this afternoon, so we will see how it goes. I will also try and keep this blog updated with progress on the show. Performance details and so on I will give closer to the actual date, which is in September.

O, and just to let you see what it is all about, here is a few pics of last year's show, Expressions 2005; Hell's Redemption:


No comments: