Thursday, February 02, 2006

Cellphone and PSP woes

So, after finally cutting through all the crap that is Vodashop Menlyn, I decided to do my cellphone upgrade at the Vodashop in Brooklyn Mall :). I must give them credit, their customer service is much better than the one at Menlyn Park!
 
So, I got there at Brooklyn, and they say upgrade is no problem, I gave them everything they needed, and they said, here is a voucher for coffee at Mugg and Bean, go and enjoy yourself there, when you get back everything will be ready and you can get your phone and your brand new PSP.
 
As they say in Afrikaans, "So gesĂȘ, so gedaan." Had my coffee and a bit of cake. Went back to the Vodashop where some bad news awaited me. Unfortuantely some Vodacom network is down, so they could not process my upgrade request then and there. So now I have to go back later this afternoon, and hopefully (fingers crossed) everything will be ready then. Here is hoping!
 

No comments: